Monday, January 13, 2014

JohnE McCray and turbo putting


Just to paint the whole scenario. JohnE finished the 18th hole but left his marker... once the round was done he said he should have thrown a turbo at it instead of a normal putt. This turbo putt was a "practice throw" after the round but it proved that he should of listened to his gut and turbo'ed it. He is the king of turbo for sure 

---JohnE McCray  "I have always been a fan of the turbo putt. Living in Florida, you can find yourself behind a palmetto bush but need to either make the putt or get as close to the disc golf basket as possible.
You can think of the turbo putt as a baseball pitcher's throw...especially the follow through.
I have mastered the turbo putt, with hyzer and an-hyzer completions. Just like any disc golf throw, it does take practice to master the shot...you get out of it what you put into it.

2014, I will be traveling the country on the National Disc Golf Tour. Please check my website at JohnE McCray Tour for my schedule. If you would like a private lesson and I am in your area, hit me up. I do give private lessons. From individual to group lessons are available.
Join my mailing list as well for tips and schedule updates. I can't wait to share this adventure with all of you.

It's About Time






No comments:

Post a Comment