Thursday, January 9, 2014

Babe's Pizza one last time before the 2014 It's About Time Tour

Babe's Pizza home of the Double Decker
Brandon, Fl

Ever since I was in middle school, this has been one of my favorite pizza places in Brandon,Fl
This pizza is delicious and was always my dad's favorite.  
Last night my wife and I both were craving the DOUBLE DECKER, so that's what we decided to have.
As we were sitting there eating our delicious pizza it dawned on us...this tour is really about to happen.

My wife, Jen, has worked so hard over the last seven years and I can't wait for her to see our beautiful country.
"YES" this It's About Time Tour is a lot about playing on the 2014 National PDGA Tour but it's also about seeing the sites this country has to offer. SO, we have created a bucket list for this tour.

Here are just a few of the things we really want to see:
  • Redwood Trees
  • Niagra Falls
  • Napa Valley Winery
  • Grand Canyon
  • Statue of Liberty
These are just a few on the top of the list. We would love to read any comments from you if you have visited any of these amazing places.

I can't wait to share this adventure with my family and friends. Please follow this adventure at JohnE McCray Tour "It's About Time Tour"

No comments:

Post a Comment