Tuesday, April 15, 2014

JohnE McCray would like to say....

I would like to take a moment to say a few thank yous:
Without the help of my sponsors, this tour would not be happening.


#johnemccraytour
www.gdstour.com

I have thrown Gateway products since 1999. What  I like about their discs is the consistency in every disc I throw. In my bag I carry the following discs: Apache, Illusion, Rage, Element X, Spirit, Warrior, Wizard. Of course there are times that I change it up depending on the course I am playing but the above discs are what I use. Thanks Gateway Disc Sports and Dave McCormack for believing in me! www.gdstour.com


www.dyenamitediscs.com

Dye-Na-Mite Discs are bar none one of the best at designing logos and disc dyes. If you are looking for one of a kind disc golf artwork, please contact Allen or Erin...you will not be disappointed. Thanks Dye-Na-Mite Discs for all the cool artwork you have to offer us. www.dyenamitediscs.com


www.discgolfcenter.com
Disc Golf Center has one of the largest disc golf inventories you could ask for. You can choose your color and weight as well as FREE shipping. Please visit Disc Golf Center online and view their massive inventory. Thanks Disc Golf Center. www.discgolfcenter.com

www.paragondiscgolf.com
Paragon Disc Golf offers all a club or a tournament would need. From bag tags to clothing, they can get it for you. Paragon Disc Golf sponsors a lot of players, I am happy to be on Team Paragon. Visit Paragon Disc Golf online and view their catalog...you won't be disappointed. www.paragondiscgolf.com




Information coming soon






Dr. Charlie Booras
What can I say about Circle 1 Productions and Dr. Charlie "Bubba" Booras except for I love that guy. Dr. Charlie is such am amazing friend and one awesome dude. Dr. Charlie filmed my In the Bag Segment at The Canyon in Brooksville, Florida and has helped me out along this tour as well. Both Jen and I have enjoyed everything about the friendship with Dr. Charlie...Much Love from the McCray family!



I would also like to say thank you to Bob Hunt who helped create our website www.johnemccraytour.com and also helped create a lot of our videos and inspiration for our website. Thanks Bob for all of your knowledge and expertise.

We are so grateful for all of you who donated to this tour whether it was financial or spiritual...you're the best



Please as always, check back often and follow our adventures. 
Also visit our website at www.johnemccraytour.com

1 comment:

  1. youre an awesome friend Johne...I'd also like to thank Roller Opossum Bob Hunt for introducing me to the PROpossum...you make it soooooooooooo much more fun!!!

    fritz

    ReplyDelete